Good management is the key to a stress free project. I can either manage a job for you or you may prefer to manage the project yourself and call upon my services as and when required.
- I will:
- Manage any project however small
- Act as liason between your conservation officer, architect and specialist contractors, meet them on site either in your absence or with you
- Oversee all works of contractors and trades from obtaining quotes to installation as little or as often as required
- Oversee delivery of items connected to the project
It is a time consuming job searching for a particular item whether it be a piece of furniture or a hand forged nail. Finding a competent contractor or craftsman for a specific job can be difficult. Sourcing a compatible paint to the period of the property can be mind boggling.
I can search for you.
I will establish your needs and can source and purchase on your behalf (if required) the following:
- Fixtures and fittings joinery, ironmongery, light fittings, fireplaces, windows & doors
- Furniture (antique, vintage, contemporary), decorative items and works of art, lights, china & glass rugs
- Paint, wallpapers and furnishing fabrics
- Skilled contractors, craftsmen and restoration and conservation specialists
I can also:
- Attend auctions on your behalf
- Take you shopping